Thursday, April 13, 2006

Whassssuuupppp!!!!

Hello Friends..
I have been away for a loooong time. Just wanted to give update on what I have been upto lately..

I have been working like crazy.. Averaging over 70 hours a week.. So that covers half of the week :)
I have been busy talking to Dell about going full-time.. That happened recently (all the paperwork)..
My brother Tunc is moving to Austin.. He is moving in town this weekend or next Monday..

We just did a 2 full day testing on one of the relatively big projects that we have been working on for the last couple of months..

And I am tired.. Really, tired.. The weather is getting to me (107 one day, 60 the other day, allergies are increasing daily.. ).
Overall though I cannot complain about anything..
I am finally getting used to Austin and I am happy overall.. It is more satisfying here so far..

I'll give you guys a better run down of what is going on soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home