Thursday, December 22, 2005

PERSONAL - Eternal frienship

Speaking of friends, I visited my ex-roommate Osman and his wife Nilufer from college last Tuesday.. I was reassured that this is the kind of long lasting friendship that I am looking for. I thank God that I have these friends that we have shared so much, and still can connect even though we cannot see each other all the time. One real good example is my middle school buddy Ozcan. I saw him and his family about a month ago in PA. Spent the night there and we chatted for hours like we were never away from each other.. So many years passed and we had so little interaction, yet our friendship was so deep that (again thank God) we did not loose our bond..
I wish everybody at least one friend like the friends that I have right now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home