Sunday, December 11, 2005

COMMENT - On the road again...

OK. This is getting old. I have been driving so many miles lately, I think I will give it a rest for a little while.. I drove ~4000 miles in the last 3 weeks!
Normally I like driving, you get to think. A lot! It doesn't have to be serious stuff all the time but things that you normally don't get enough time to sit down and concentrate. Well, when you have 10-15 hours to spare, best thing is to start using the little engine...
On a totally different note, this time around I noticed that Arkansas was "The Natural State". Again this time I noticed that somehow the rivers and the lakes in Arkansas are really beautiful blue, I wanted to take some pics but did not have camera or time so maybe next time around I would get a chance to take some pics of the "The Natural State"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home