Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Moving to Austin, TX

Hello my friends,

As most of you already know I am moving to Austin, TX. Technically I already did move to Austin. Just my stuff has not made it here yet..
I really did not have much of a time to feel anything about moving (because of all the hassles of moving and starting a new job).
One thing that I know for sure is how much I will miss my friends and family, soon. I say soon because I cannot miss them yet. I will see them in a couple of weeks.. I expect that the reality of moving will settle in when I sit in an empty apartment by myself and see myself reaching to my cell to call someone from Nashville to go do something..
Tonight my good friends Hande and Turker called me. I felt like I was right there in TN but nope I checked where I was and I was at a "Seattles Best" Coffee shop in Austin (BTW they are much better than Starbucks).
This is going to be the start of my updates on my blog. This would be the best way to update everyone that cares about me..
To all my Friends/ family:
I do appreciate everything that you have done for me, all that you have helped me with, all that you had to endure, and all that we have shared together.. If there is anything that I may have done to hurt you, or anything that I have said/done that may have come accross as anything less than positive I am sincerely sorry about it. Thanks for all the memories you guys have given me, hope to continue our relationship forever..

HELLO to a new beginning,

Enes

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will miss you too, Enes. I know we have already said that but we wish you all the best in your new job.

Turker

10:26 PM  
Blogger CoolBlogWoman said...

Dear Enes,

We are missing you...Nashville is not same after you left...

All the best wishes for everthing...for new job,for new friends,...and much more....Simply, best wishes for your new life....

Hope to see you soon...
HANDE

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Hande said...

Hey,

Me again...There has been a mistake in my previous post.

I am cool...I am woman....But I am NOT coolblogwoman.... :-)))

HANDE

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home