Wednesday, November 16, 2005

COMMENT - Homelessness (Temp)

Well, for the last 2 weeks I have been staying with my friends in Austin. They have been great, I have really enjoyed my time here. We are getting along just fine!
I even started thinking about staying with these guys. I will be working a lot for the next foreseeble future, which means I will be out most of the time at my favorite coffee shop anyways. Rest of the time, when I do not have to work, I have these great guys to hang out with.. Just great :) Maybe not so great for them since they have to study most of the time and me coming and disturbing them when they study may get old after a while.. We'll probably never know since I will be moving to my place right after Xgiving.
All in all I believe I am lucky that I already have few good friends in my new Domain..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home