Thursday, August 11, 2005

Friendship..

The last few weeks have been educational for me. I am not saying that my other weeks, months, years were not educational but I realized more in the last few weeks about the importance of friends and the value of friendship. This may not be true for everyone of course but for people like me, who try to socialize, who enjoys things more when he/ she is sharing it with other people you need friends to enjoy your time.

One of my friends left the city, a few others went to vacation and even though I had some of my close friends here the temporary loss of others effected my mood quite a bit. I would not have thought this could happen to me but it happened. This made me realize that without your family and friends life is less enjoyable..

For all of my friends out there, if you are reading this, I do appreciate your friendship!!!

ENES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home