Friday, May 13, 2005

Tech - Blogger issue/ problem/ bug/ feature

I am using (trying to use) gmail to update my blog. When I use RTF format the posts have tags in them.. The tags are not even like it has "gt", "lt" for the ">", "<" signs.. It pretty much takes my ability to post a decent blog with references and forces me to either use plain text or use Bloggers editor online both of which defeats the purpose!!
I contacted the support service, they had a decent turnaround time considering this is a free service but the answer I got was pretty generic (it almost looked like an answer from a computer).. I sent another email to get further help with it but we'll see what happens.
I just can't believe that I am the only gmail user that is facing this issue... Time will tell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Turker said...

I dont know about gmail blogger integration but if you would like to use a publishing platform other than blogger's own, you can give a try to w.bloggar which is free. There is also Blogjet which looks better. It is not free but has a 30 day free trial.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home