Friday, April 29, 2005

It's a Jungle Out There

It was a usual morning. I woke up, got ready, had my breakfast, headed out to the world...
As I was driving, a thought of accident crossed my mind. I started thinking about what I would actually do if the vehicle in front of me got into an accident and I had to stop real fast. I thought that if I could not stop than I would steer to one side and stop sideways (to the right of course). OK then what if, like in the movies, an 18-wheeler comes along and cannot stop. Than what would I do. Best thing would be to get out of the car (if I have a few seconds) and run for MY LIFE. Otherwise just pull my legs and arms together and form a cacoon. As I was thinink about these, the truck in front of me started decelerating at a rate that I was not comfortable with. My "Psychic" abilities have warned me about this so I slammed the brakes. Luckily it wasn't as bad as I imagined. It was just an accident that has already been pulled to the side of the road. I sped up and again traffic slows down. Second accident. Both had just happened and cops were trying to figure out what has happened. This tells me that when I was thinking about how to stop in case of an accident, those two accidents were happening. Weird coincidence? I dunno. All I know is I thanked God that I wasn't involved in either..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home