Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hard to find Pictures

Nowadays with the rival search engines working real hard, it is pretty easy to find what you are looking for. One thing that I am having real hard time finding is pictures that have "ME" in them. Of course I am not looking for it on the net but even on my own picture library I have more picture of other people that are close to me than myself.. I realized this one more time when I tried to find good pictures to post on my blog. I was lucky to find a few to post so I am satisfied for now..

I think the mainreason why someone wouldn't have a lot of pictures of themselves is because usually they are the ones taking the picture. They get so used to it that when somebody offers them to take a picture it surprises them. One thing that I am planning to do is find my friends that are in that category and exchange pictures to enrich my library. We'll see how that'll work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home